Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Windowed Standalone Player is offset from the edge of the screen when built for native resolution on Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Resolution and Presentation
3. Change "Default Screen Width" and "Default Screen Height" to the dimensions of the monitor in use
4. Set "Fullscreen Mode" to "Windowed"
5. Build and Run the project (File -> Build and Run)
6. Observe the positioning of the running Build window in relation to the edge of the screen
Expected result: the Standalone Player window fills the screen without gaps from the edges
Actual result: the Standalone Player window is slightly offset from the left and top sides of the screen
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
Notes: reproducible on Windows, not reproducible on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first