Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Window Management] Physics layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider when project settings window is shrinked horizontally
The text of physics layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider when project settings window is shrinked horizontally. Refer the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Edit > Project settings > Physics
3) Drag the window horizontally as shown in the video attached
Actual result: The text of layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider.
Expected result: The text of layer collision matrix should not overlap on the slider
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.3.4f1, 2019.2.11f1,2019.1.11f1, 2018.3.0a4
Note: The settings manager window was introduced in 2018.3.0a4
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects