Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Window Management] Physics layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider when project settings window is shrinked horizontally
The text of physics layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider when project settings window is shrinked horizontally. Refer the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Edit > Project settings > Physics
3) Drag the window horizontally as shown in the video attached
Actual result: The text of layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider.
Expected result: The text of layer collision matrix should not overlap on the slider
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.3.4f1, 2019.2.11f1,2019.1.11f1, 2018.3.0a4
Note: The settings manager window was introduced in 2018.3.0a4
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made