Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Window Management] Physics layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider when project settings window is shrinked horizontally
The text of physics layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider when project settings window is shrinked horizontally. Refer the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Edit > Project settings > Physics
3) Drag the window horizontally as shown in the video attached
Actual result: The text of layer collision matrix overlaps on the slider.
Expected result: The text of layer collision matrix should not overlap on the slider
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b3, 2019.3.4f1, 2019.2.11f1,2019.1.11f1, 2018.3.0a4
Note: The settings manager window was introduced in 2018.3.0a4
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout