Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
[Win Store] App crashes when snapping on startup
Launch WSA application from "Start" menu. When splash screen appears, wait for a blink. After a blink, snap application to left or right. Application should crash without any messages. Log file doesn't show anything useful. Only sometimes there can be found a message "Exception occured in 'AppCallbacks::_AppThread' block."
1. Create empty project;
2. Build to Win Store Apps;
3. Start debugging project from Visual Studio. Stop debugger and launch application from "Start" menu. When splash screen appears, wait for a blink(if you didn't change splash logo). After a blink, snap application to left or right. Application should crash;
Can't reproduce on 4.3.4f1 - 4.5.0a3;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used