Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Win] profiler stops after a few seconds
-e: see title, starts up but after a few seconds it stops logging
--works on OSX and 5.4+5.3 on Windows
--open attached project for WebGL or just make an empty scene
--in build settings enable autoconnect for profiler
--build for webgl
--start build in browser
--NOTICE profiler starts up but after a few seconds it stops (tested and repro on Chrome + FF)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
May 26, 2017 08:05
This is happening to us. Using 5.6.1p1 and as soon as we start game as host, the profiler stops
May 19, 2017 10:49
I think its a general problem with the profiler to disconnect from the application.
It still happens in 5.5.2p2 with Touchwiz based Android 5.0.1 for instance, where it will record for about 10-30 seconds and then randomly stop. Stopping recording and starting again doesn't help. Switching Profiler to editor and back to IP / ADB doesn't work.
The only thing that helps is restarting Unity.
Jan 24, 2017 12:04
this is currently happening to me even with stand alone applications through network. 5.5.0p4