Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
[Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
1. Open attached "MyFirstGame.zip" project
2. Open Build Settings
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
-- Observe the crash
Users reproduced this issue with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.1f1
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00000000623F7A05 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\mini\aot-runtime.c:2507] mono_aot_get_cached_class_info
0x000000006223BD30 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\class.c:5039] mono_class_init
0x000000006223CB4A (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\class.c:8175] mono_class_is_subclass_of
0x0000000142A01640 (Unity) scripting_class_has_parent
0x0000000140C6D958 (Unity) CanForwardMonoBehaviourDrawGizmo
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy