Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
when you have too many children objects in hierarchy you cannot access some of them
when you have too many children objects in hierarchy the deeper ones become unreachable because there's no Left To Right slider in hierarchy. Simply enlarging your hierarchy view is not an option, because at some point the screen is too small to enlarge the view further.
1. Open attached project
2. Check hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open