Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
When project has compiling error, some prefabs get broken GUI and spams errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project or download "Toy Car Game" from Asset Store
2. Notice that it has one compilation error and leave it
3. Select TCar-> 2Prefabs -> Shells -> CarBus1 in Assets folder
Result: If you check Inspector, you should notice broken GUI. Also check Console there will be 2 types of errors spammed ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.; GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced);
Note: If one deletes the line of code which causes this error, this prefab won't have any issues
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode