Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
When Multi-threaded rendering is turned on, GUI button is tilled on Android device
When Multi-threaded rendering is turned on, GUI button is tilled or the whole screen is black on Android device.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project on Android device
3. Notice that the GUI button is tilled (check "LG G2 actual.png")
Regression introduced in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar