Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.33f1, 2022.3.14f1, 2023.1.20f1, 2023.2.0b17, 2023.3.0a11
When multi-editing GameObjects with Seriliazed Enum fields, changes are not reflected if the the last selected GameObject in the Hierarchy has a different value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "MultiSelectIssue.zip"
2. Open "Scenes/SampleScene.unity"
3. Select both Enum1 and Enum2 GameObjects in the Hierarchy
4. Try to set the "Fruit" property in the Inspector to "Banana." It will not work, because the second GameObject's Fruit property is already "Banana."
5. Observe that setting the "Fruit" property to "Apple" or "Cherry" does change both objects as intended
6. Repeat with multi-selecting "Popup1" and "Popup2" to observe the issue occurring with custom Property Drawers
Expected results: When Multi-editing GameObjects with Seriliazed Enum fields changes are reflected if the the last selected GameObject in the Hierarchy has a different value
Actual results: When Multi-editing GameObjects with Seriliazed Enum fields, changes are not reflected if the the last selected GameObject in the Hierarchy has a different value
Reproducible on: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.2f1, 2023.1.1f1, 2023.2.0a20
Tested environment: windows 10
-This issue occurs whether using Unity's default enum property drawer, or using EditorGUI.Popup to create a custom
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player