Search Issue Tracker
Error message "Application has been suspended, all multiplayer features will re-init." is not informative
1. Open project attached(NetworkingTest.zip)
2. Open scene "MainScene" from Assets folder.
3. Attach Microsoft Visual Studio debugger to Unity.
4. Press Play.
5. Press "Start NetworkServer"
6. Press "Connect To NetworkServer"
7. Press on Microsoft Visual studio window
8. Inspect console and CPU usage.
Expected result: Performance will be low, warning that related to "Application can not run in background appears".
Actual result: Warning "Application has been suspended, all multiplayer features will re-init" appears
Note: Error should be more informative. Information like "Make sure that your application is not suspended and it can run in background" should be added.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a5.
This error does not appear anymore due to changes in networking
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events