Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
When changing the x rotation every 90 degrees, 180 degrees are added to y and z rotations
1. Open attached project
2. Open the "Scene" scene
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy and change its x rotation
4. Notice that when changing the x rotation every 90 degrees, 180 degrees are added to y and z rotations (check Repro.gif)
Actual result: When changing the x rotation every 90 degrees, 180 degrees are added to y and z rotations.
Expected result: The x and y rotation should stay the same.
Note: When changing the x rotation to 90 degrees and applying changes to prefab, the x rotation value changes to 89.98019 degrees.
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP