Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Texture] When applying texture from script it doesn't generate mipmaps
1. Open attached project ("ReproProject.zip")
2. Open and play the scene "TestScene"
3. Press the "Load C:\GRASS.PNG" button
4. The texture will apply and console will output the mipmap count: 1. (The mipmap count should be 11)
Workaround: Change the width and height of the new Texture to 2x2 or above.
Regression from: 5.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds