Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Texture] When applying texture from script it doesn't generate mipmaps
1. Open attached project ("ReproProject.zip")
2. Open and play the scene "TestScene"
3. Press the "Load C:\GRASS.PNG" button
4. The texture will apply and console will output the mipmap count: 1. (The mipmap count should be 11)
Workaround: Change the width and height of the new Texture to 2x2 or above.
Regression from: 5.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash