Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Texture] When applying texture from script it doesn't generate mipmaps
1. Open attached project ("ReproProject.zip")
2. Open and play the scene "TestScene"
3. Press the "Load C:\GRASS.PNG" button
4. The texture will apply and console will output the mipmap count: 1. (The mipmap count should be 11)
Workaround: Change the width and height of the new Texture to 2x2 or above.
Regression from: 5.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework