Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Texture] When applying texture from script it doesn't generate mipmaps
1. Open attached project ("ReproProject.zip")
2. Open and play the scene "TestScene"
3. Press the "Load C:\GRASS.PNG" button
4. The texture will apply and console will output the mipmap count: 1. (The mipmap count should be 11)
Workaround: Change the width and height of the new Texture to 2x2 or above.
Regression from: 5.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules