Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Texture] When applying texture from script it doesn't generate mipmaps
1. Open attached project ("ReproProject.zip")
2. Open and play the scene "TestScene"
3. Press the "Load C:\GRASS.PNG" button
4. The texture will apply and console will output the mipmap count: 1. (The mipmap count should be 11)
Workaround: Change the width and height of the new Texture to 2x2 or above.
Regression from: 5.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode