Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
When animating canvas image rect transform position on z-axis transform.position does not get updated.
Canvas Image position does not get updated when rect transform position is controlled by animation.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.4 or 5.5
2. Select image gameObject in hierarchy
3. Press play
- Image border starts to move , however, the image itself is left in the start position.
Actual result: image position is not updating when being controlled by animation.
Expected result: Image position is updated correctly
To reproduce expected results: open attached project in 5.3 and do 2 and 3 step.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p4
Works fine on: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders