Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
When animating canvas image rect transform position on z-axis transform.position does not get updated.
Canvas Image position does not get updated when rect transform position is controlled by animation.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in 5.4 or 5.5
2. Select image gameObject in hierarchy
3. Press play
- Image border starts to move , however, the image itself is left in the start position.
Actual result: image position is not updating when being controlled by animation.
Expected result: Image position is updated correctly
To reproduce expected results: open attached project in 5.3 and do 2 and 3 step.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b1, 5.4.0p4
Works fine on: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.1f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget