Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
WheelCollider.GetGroundHit causes crash at Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor if WheelCollider is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptWrapper_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Car" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 ,2017.4.2f1, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file