Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
WheelCollider.GetGroundHit causes crash at Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor if WheelCollider is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptWrapper_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Car" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 ,2017.4.2f1, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values