Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
WheelCollider.GetGroundHit causes crash at Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor if WheelCollider is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptWrapper_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Car" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 ,2017.4.2f1, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object