Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
WheelCollider.GetGroundHit causes crash at Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor if WheelCollider is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptWrapper_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Car" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 ,2017.4.2f1, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window