Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
WheelCollider.GetGroundHit causes crash at Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor if WheelCollider is null
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptWrapper_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Car" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3 ,2017.4.2f1, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
fixed in 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface