Search Issue Tracker
WebTemplate: After adding a template the inspector wasn't immediately updated to display the icon.
1) Go to Project Settings -> Player -> Resolution and Presentation. Lock the view.
2) The icon for MyTemplate should be visible.
3) Rename the "WebPlayerTemplates" folder.
4) The template is still visible in the inspector [BUG].
5) The same happens if you rename the folder back to "WebPlayerTemplates"
This is annoying because the only way to see the WebTemplate icons and selection is in the Player settings, which you can only access through the menu.
WebPlayer support is being removed from Unity, so we won't fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs