Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL ]WebGL builds fail if external debug symbols option is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open default project in Editor
2. Switch platform to "WebGL".
3. Open "Build Settings" and disable "Development Build".
4. Open "Player Settings\Publishing Settings" and set "Debug Symbols" to "External".
5. Click on "Build".
The project is build with external debug symbols.
The project fails to build with following error:
Building Library/Bee/artifacts/WebGL/build/debug_WebGL_wasm/build.js.symbols.json failed with output:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button