Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL ]WebGL builds fail if external debug symbols option is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open default project in Editor
2. Switch platform to "WebGL".
3. Open "Build Settings" and disable "Development Build".
4. Open "Player Settings\Publishing Settings" and set "Debug Symbols" to "External".
5. Click on "Build".
The project is build with external debug symbols.
The project fails to build with following error:
Building Library/Bee/artifacts/WebGL/build/debug_WebGL_wasm/build.js.symbols.json failed with output:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform