Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL ]WebGL builds fail if external debug symbols option is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open default project in Editor
2. Switch platform to "WebGL".
3. Open "Build Settings" and disable "Development Build".
4. Open "Player Settings\Publishing Settings" and set "Debug Symbols" to "External".
5. Click on "Build".
The project is build with external debug symbols.
The project fails to build with following error:
Building Library/Bee/artifacts/WebGL/build/debug_WebGL_wasm/build.js.symbols.json failed with output:
Dec 04, 2021 14:49
When can it be fixed, it greatly affects our game release settings. thanks~
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a7