Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[WebGL] WebAssembly export fails while converting asm.js to WebAssembly
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to WebGL (make sure that it's not a development build)
Result: asm2wasm.exe reaches over 2GB used memory and crashes with error code 0xc0000409
Reproducible on: 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b6, 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b8
Not reproducble on: 5.5.1p2
Note, on: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b3, the building proccess fails during the il2cpp.exe process
Tested on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string