Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[WebGL] User-Agent header is not unguarded when using UnityWebRequest
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Make a build for WebGL
3. Host the WebGL build
4. Open the built WebGL Player in a browser
5. Open the developer Console (common shortcut F12)
6. Inspect the messages
Expected result: UnityWebRequest doesn't guard the User-Agent header
Actual result: Errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.14f1 (InvalidOperationException), 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4 (Refused to set unsafe header "User-Agent")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes