Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[WebGL] CultureInfo throws an exception when Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.x Equivalent
1. Build and Run attached project ("WebRequestException.zip")
Expected: Build runs, a response from the server ("done! 200") is received and shown in the browser's console.
Actual: an unhandled exception appears, Build crashes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1.
-if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 3.5 Equivalent, the exception does not appear;
-if Enable Exceptions is set to any other than "None", the exception does not appear;
-no exception in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer