Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[WebGL] CultureInfo throws an exception when Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.x Equivalent
1. Build and Run attached project ("WebRequestException.zip")
Expected: Build runs, a response from the server ("done! 200") is received and shown in the browser's console.
Actual: an unhandled exception appears, Build crashes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1.
-if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 3.5 Equivalent, the exception does not appear;
-if Enable Exceptions is set to any other than "None", the exception does not appear;
-no exception in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode