Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[WebGL] CultureInfo throws an exception when Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.x Equivalent
1. Build and Run attached project ("WebRequestException.zip")
Expected: Build runs, a response from the server ("done! 200") is received and shown in the browser's console.
Actual: an unhandled exception appears, Build crashes.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a1.
-if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 3.5 Equivalent, the exception does not appear;
-if Enable Exceptions is set to any other than "None", the exception does not appear;
-no exception in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline