Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress always returns 0 in WebGL
1) Build attached project for WebGL and run
2) Click on "Start download".
--- Progress (printed in the upper left corner) always stays at zero
--- If you try the same test in the editor you will see that progress is printed correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button