Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress always returns 0 in WebGL
1) Build attached project for WebGL and run
2) Click on "Start download".
--- Progress (printed in the upper left corner) always stays at zero
--- If you try the same test in the editor you will see that progress is printed correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file