Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress always returns 0 in WebGL
1) Build attached project for WebGL and run
2) Click on "Start download".
--- Progress (printed in the upper left corner) always stays at zero
--- If you try the same test in the editor you will see that progress is printed correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()