Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress always returns 0 in WebGL
1) Build attached project for WebGL and run
2) Click on "Start download".
--- Progress (printed in the upper left corner) always stays at zero
--- If you try the same test in the editor you will see that progress is printed correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect