Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WebGL] UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress always returns 0 in WebGL
1) Build attached project for WebGL and run
2) Click on "Start download".
--- Progress (printed in the upper left corner) always stays at zero
--- If you try the same test in the editor you will see that progress is printed correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset