Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[WebGL] RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable when AudioSource.pitch is zero with WebAssembly enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and Open the project
2. Build&Run to WebGL
3. Observe the error in console
Result: WebGL Player crashes with an exception
UnityLoader.js:235 exception thrown: RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable,RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable
Reproduced on: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4 (Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101)
Note: WebAssembly under "Player Settings -> Publishing Settings" has to be enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Jun 29, 2018 06:58
Still present in 2018.1.6!!