Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[WebGL] RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable when AudioSource.pitch is zero with WebAssembly enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and Open the project
2. Build&Run to WebGL
3. Observe the error in console
Result: WebGL Player crashes with an exception
UnityLoader.js:235 exception thrown: RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable,RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable
Reproduced on: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4 (Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101)
Note: WebAssembly under "Player Settings -> Publishing Settings" has to be enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete