Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[WebGL] RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable when AudioSource.pitch is zero with WebAssembly enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and Open the project
2. Build&Run to WebGL
3. Observe the error in console
Result: WebGL Player crashes with an exception
UnityLoader.js:235 exception thrown: RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable,RuntimeError: integer result unrepresentable
Reproduced on: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4 (Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101)
Note: WebAssembly under "Player Settings -> Publishing Settings" has to be enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build