Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WebGL] Return key is captured as the string "Enter" when using Keyboard.onTextInput
1. Open the attached project "unity-webgl-enter-bug.zip"
2. Build and Run the Scene "SampleScene" with WebGL
3. In the Build, press the return key on your keyboard
Expected result: No characters are added to the text field
Actual result: The string "Enter" is added to the text field
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a8)
Could not test with: 1.2.0 and below (due to builds failing on 2019.4 and 2020.3), 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.0a10 (WebGL builds fail)
- Not reproducible in Editor and macOS Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1
Fixed in 2019.4.40f1
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1
Fixed in 2022.1.4f1