Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[WebGL][Windows] Realtime lights look different than in editor
1. Build and run attached project
2. Notice only the closest light seems to be visible. It has hard edges and no falloff
Lights in WebGL should look like they do in the editor.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.1.4f1, 5.0.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"