Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Windows] Realtime lights look different than in editor
1. Build and run attached project
2. Notice only the closest light seems to be visible. It has hard edges and no falloff
Lights in WebGL should look like they do in the editor.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.1.4f1, 5.0.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper