Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Windows] Realtime lights look different than in editor
1. Build and run attached project
2. Notice only the closest light seems to be visible. It has hard edges and no falloff
Lights in WebGL should look like they do in the editor.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.1.4f1, 5.0.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC