Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Windows] Realtime lights look different than in editor
1. Build and run attached project
2. Notice only the closest light seems to be visible. It has hard edges and no falloff
Lights in WebGL should look like they do in the editor.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.1.4f1, 5.0.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed