Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Windows] Realtime lights look different than in editor
1. Build and run attached project
2. Notice only the closest light seems to be visible. It has hard edges and no falloff
Lights in WebGL should look like they do in the editor.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4p1, 5.2.4p1, 5.1.4f1, 5.0.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs