Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[WebGL] Particle System Trails Module causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
1. Open "TinyTest.zip" project
2. Build and Run for WebGL
3. Open Developers Console
4. Error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Expected Result: No Errors appear
Actual Result: Errors appear
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's