Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[WebGL] Particle System Trails Module causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
1. Open "TinyTest.zip" project
2. Build and Run for WebGL
3. Open Developers Console
4. Error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Expected Result: No Errors appear
Actual Result: Errors appear
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3