Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[WebGL] Particle System Trails Module causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
1. Open "TinyTest.zip" project
2. Build and Run for WebGL
3. Open Developers Console
4. Error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Expected Result: No Errors appear
Actual Result: Errors appear
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer