Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[WebGL] Particle System Trails Module causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
1. Open "TinyTest.zip" project
2. Build and Run for WebGL
3. Open Developers Console
4. Error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Expected Result: No Errors appear
Actual Result: Errors appear
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode