Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[WebGL] Particle System Trails Module causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
1. Open "TinyTest.zip" project
2. Build and Run for WebGL
3. Open Developers Console
4. Error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Expected Result: No Errors appear
Actual Result: Errors appear
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails