Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
MonoBehaviour with generic class and #if UNITY_EDITOR crashes player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Case 795409 repro" project
2. Open TestScene
3. Build it for WebGl
4. Before running with Firefox, delete ".htaccess" file located in build>Release folder.
5. Run with Firefox
Results: "Out of memory" error appears.
Note: this does not happen in other platforms. Classes used in this project are custom. You can prevent memory leak by commenting out the
reference to a serialized class within CamGraphNode.cs (comment out line 4). I tried to assign more memory for WebGL player but id didn't help at all.
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1; 5.3.5f1; 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released