Search Issue Tracker
[WebGl] Different behaviour inside Editor and on WebGL app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open my attached project.
2. In test scene press play button.
--- Try clicking game screen, you will "scratch" pressed surface and will put red circle which marks pressed position. Repro gif: https://gyazo.com/0bc6b7c2902f2b074f64e2391dd6e3e5
3. Build and run this scene in WebGl platform.
--- Try clicking game screen, you will "scratch" random locations (even though red circles appears in the right place). Repro gif: https://gyazo.com/3e238694da9e099d570e4934a595e669
Expected result in WebGl platform: you only scratch selected surface.
Actual results: you scratch random locations.
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b23, 5.3.5f1, 5.2.0f3, .
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released