Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Make a WebGL build
3. Open the built Player in a browser
4. In the Player, click o button labeled "UnityWebRequest"
5. Inspect the logs in the Developer Console (can be accessed with F12 shortcut)
6. Inspect the response in the Network tab
Expected result: All Response Headers are returned by UnityWebRequest.GetResponseHeaders function
Actual result: Only "content-type" and "date" response headers are returned
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS