Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL] Build fails to launch due to Runtime errors
How to reproduce:
1. create new project
2. add Sample Scene to build
4. Notice it runs
5. add a cube to your scene
7. NOTICE: build fails running with "Maximum call stacksize exceeded"
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a12, 2021.2b16
Does not reproduce with: 2022.1.0a11, 2021.2b15
RuntimeError: memory access out of bounds
Workaround: make a Clean Build (Build dropdown in Build Settings)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves