Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[WebGL] Input.GetAxis/Input.GetAxisRaw sometimes returns significantly larger value in WebGL when cursor is locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1208971"
2. Build and Run for WebGL
3. In the browser, click on the screen to lock the mouse
4. Start moving the mouse to the left and right
Expected result: the value returned by Input.GetAxis()/Input.GetAxisRaw stays consistent
Actual result: the returned value is sometimes significantly larger
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in: 2021.1.0a5
A bug in the version of Emscripten WebGL platform is currently using causes large values in the movement properties in certain conditions. This has been fixed in the newer version of Emscripten we are working on integrating, and in the meantime a fix was patched for Emscripten into the current version to resolve this bug.
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.18f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.31f1