Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1231678.zip)
2. Switch Platform to WebGL
3. Build And Run the project
4. Download and run the compiled AHK script "mouse.exe"
5. Use W/S to smoothly move the mouse cursor in the Y-axis or A/D to move in the X-axis
Expected result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is consistent
Actual result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is inconsistent
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0a10
- Included executable is a compiled AHK script that smoothly moves the mouse cursor using WASD to help illustrate the issue better.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build