Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1231678.zip)
2. Switch Platform to WebGL
3. Build And Run the project
4. Download and run the compiled AHK script "mouse.exe"
5. Use W/S to smoothly move the mouse cursor in the Y-axis or A/D to move in the X-axis
Expected result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is consistent
Actual result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is inconsistent
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0a10
- Included executable is a compiled AHK script that smoothly moves the mouse cursor using WASD to help illustrate the issue better.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected