Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1231678.zip)
2. Switch Platform to WebGL
3. Build And Run the project
4. Download and run the compiled AHK script "mouse.exe"
5. Use W/S to smoothly move the mouse cursor in the Y-axis or A/D to move in the X-axis
Expected result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is consistent
Actual result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is inconsistent
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0a10
- Included executable is a compiled AHK script that smoothly moves the mouse cursor using WASD to help illustrate the issue better.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform