Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1231678.zip)
2. Switch Platform to WebGL
3. Build And Run the project
4. Download and run the compiled AHK script "mouse.exe"
5. Use W/S to smoothly move the mouse cursor in the Y-axis or A/D to move in the X-axis
Expected result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is consistent
Actual result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is inconsistent
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0a10
- Included executable is a compiled AHK script that smoothly moves the mouse cursor using WASD to help illustrate the issue better.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect