Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1231678.zip)
2. Switch Platform to WebGL
3. Build And Run the project
4. Download and run the compiled AHK script "mouse.exe"
5. Use W/S to smoothly move the mouse cursor in the Y-axis or A/D to move in the X-axis
Expected result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is consistent
Actual result: GetAxis returned value for positive and negative axes is inconsistent
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0a10
- Included executable is a compiled AHK script that smoothly moves the mouse cursor using WASD to help illustrate the issue better.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression