Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[WebGL] Fullscreen mode does not work on Safari
1) Build and run any project for WebGL
2) Open localhost url in Safari
3) Click on the full-screen icon
Desired outcome: Full-screen mode works.
Actual result: Full-screen mode does not work.
Reproduced with 5.6.0b11, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Apple Safari: Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes