Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[WebGL] Fullscreen mode does not work on Safari
1) Build and run any project for WebGL
2) Open localhost url in Safari
3) Click on the full-screen icon
Desired outcome: Full-screen mode works.
Actual result: Full-screen mode does not work.
Reproduced with 5.6.0b11, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Apple Safari: Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager