Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[WebGL] Fullscreen mode does not work on Safari
1) Build and run any project for WebGL
2) Open localhost url in Safari
3) Click on the full-screen icon
Desired outcome: Full-screen mode works.
Actual result: Full-screen mode does not work.
Reproduced with 5.6.0b11, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Apple Safari: Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3