Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[WebGL] Fullscreen mode does not work on Safari
1) Build and run any project for WebGL
2) Open localhost url in Safari
3) Click on the full-screen icon
Desired outcome: Full-screen mode works.
Actual result: Full-screen mode does not work.
Reproduced with 5.6.0b11, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Apple Safari: Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors