Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[WebGL] Fullscreen mode does not work on Safari
1) Build and run any project for WebGL
2) Open localhost url in Safari
3) Click on the full-screen icon
Desired outcome: Full-screen mode works.
Actual result: Full-screen mode does not work.
Reproduced with 5.6.0b11, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
Apple Safari: Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets