Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] "Event.OnMouseDrag" doesn't register right and middle mouse buttons
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Build and Run the project in Webgl
3. Try clicking right click or middle mouse button and dragging the mouse around
Expected result: Event.OnMouseDrag should register all MouseDrag events.
Actual result: Event.OnMouseDrag does not register MouseDrag1 (RMB) and MouseDrag2 (MMB).
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP