Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[WebGL] "Event.OnMouseDrag" doesn't register right and middle mouse buttons
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Build and Run the project in Webgl
3. Try clicking right click or middle mouse button and dragging the mouse around
Expected result: Event.OnMouseDrag should register all MouseDrag events.
Actual result: Event.OnMouseDrag does not register MouseDrag1 (RMB) and MouseDrag2 (MMB).
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source