Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] "Event.OnMouseDrag" doesn't register right and middle mouse buttons
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Build and Run the project in Webgl
3. Try clicking right click or middle mouse button and dragging the mouse around
Expected result: Event.OnMouseDrag should register all MouseDrag events.
Actual result: Event.OnMouseDrag does not register MouseDrag1 (RMB) and MouseDrag2 (MMB).
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors