Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] "Event.OnMouseDrag" doesn't register right and middle mouse buttons
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Build and Run the project in Webgl
3. Try clicking right click or middle mouse button and dragging the mouse around
Expected result: Event.OnMouseDrag should register all MouseDrag events.
Actual result: Event.OnMouseDrag does not register MouseDrag1 (RMB) and MouseDrag2 (MMB).
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets