Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] "Event.OnMouseDrag" doesn't register right and middle mouse buttons
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Build and Run the project in Webgl
3. Try clicking right click or middle mouse button and dragging the mouse around
Expected result: Event.OnMouseDrag should register all MouseDrag events.
Actual result: Event.OnMouseDrag does not register MouseDrag1 (RMB) and MouseDrag2 (MMB).
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs