Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Errors in Console window when painting a procedurally generated terrain
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (GetPixel32Failed.zip)
2. Open the Assets/TestScene.unity scene
3. Switch platform to WebGL
4. You should notice to the above two errors in the console when loading the scene:
GetPixels32 failed: insufficent pixel buffer size (4), must be at least 4 x 4
Failed to get pixels of splat texture
5. Begin painting any of the textures on the terrain in the scene
6. Note the two errors listed above in the console repeated multiple time
Expected result: Painting terrain without errors
Actual result: Console printing error messages
These error messages only appear when the platform is set to WebGL.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p2, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform