Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.1
WebGL documentation issues
Typos in http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/webgl-building.html
-" and open it in your default brower" should be "default browser"
-"When you tick the “Development Build” checkbox, Unity will generate a
development builds" should be "a development build"
-"and “Fastest” enabled some additional optimizations, but" should be "enables some additional"
-Broken link: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ReducingFileSize.html
-Example errors/wranings shows TODO
Typo in: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/webgl-gettingstarted.html
-"simply chose the webuild build target" should be "simply choose"
-The Unity 5 release calls WebGL "preview", the documentation page mentions "early access". This should be aligned to be the same.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse