Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[WebGL] DateTime.ToLocalTime() does not convert to local time in build when using Chrome/Firefox/Opera browsers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1179945-DateTimeBug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Enter play mode and notice that local time is displayed correctly
4. Switch platform to WebGL
5. Make a build and run it
Expected results: Local time is displayed correctly
Actual results: Local time is not displayed correctly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Reproducible with browsers: Chrome (76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)), Firefox (68.0.2 (64-bit)), Opera (63.0.3368.53)
Not reproducible with Edge (42.17134.1.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string