Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser
1. Download and open attached "WebGL Mouse Test.zip" project.
2. Build Player on WebGL.
3. Run WebGL build on Microsoft Edge browser.
4. Press "Enter"to activate the custom cursor.
Expected result: Cursor is fully visible and movable.
Actual result: Cursor becomes invisible in the game.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3.
Notes: Everything works fine when CursorMode is set to ForceSoftware. You can test that by pressing Space in the application. Does not reproduce on Google Chrome and Firefox web browsers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build