Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser
1. Download and open attached "WebGL Mouse Test.zip" project.
2. Build Player on WebGL.
3. Run WebGL build on Microsoft Edge browser.
4. Press "Enter"to activate the custom cursor.
Expected result: Cursor is fully visible and movable.
Actual result: Cursor becomes invisible in the game.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3.
Notes: Everything works fine when CursorMode is set to ForceSoftware. You can test that by pressing Space in the application. Does not reproduce on Google Chrome and Firefox web browsers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open