Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser
1. Download and open attached "WebGL Mouse Test.zip" project.
2. Build Player on WebGL.
3. Run WebGL build on Microsoft Edge browser.
4. Press "Enter"to activate the custom cursor.
Expected result: Cursor is fully visible and movable.
Actual result: Cursor becomes invisible in the game.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3.
Notes: Everything works fine when CursorMode is set to ForceSoftware. You can test that by pressing Space in the application. Does not reproduce on Google Chrome and Firefox web browsers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window