Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser
1. Download and open attached "WebGL Mouse Test.zip" project.
2. Build Player on WebGL.
3. Run WebGL build on Microsoft Edge browser.
4. Press "Enter"to activate the custom cursor.
Expected result: Cursor is fully visible and movable.
Actual result: Cursor becomes invisible in the game.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p3.
Notes: Everything works fine when CursorMode is set to ForceSoftware. You can test that by pressing Space in the application. Does not reproduce on Google Chrome and Firefox web browsers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function