Search Issue Tracker
Projects can not be built outside the project directory
1. Open a new project
2. Save the scene
3. Open "Build settings"
4. Select "WebGL" or "Windows standalone"
5. Press "Build and run" and select directory outside a project folder
Actual results: Project is not built
Expected result: Project is built
Reproduced on 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator