Search Issue Tracker
Projects can not be built outside the project directory
1. Open a new project
2. Save the scene
3. Open "Build settings"
4. Select "WebGL" or "Windows standalone"
5. Press "Build and run" and select directory outside a project folder
Actual results: Project is not built
Expected result: Project is built
Reproduced on 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked