Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[WebGL] Building fails and Emscripten_Win errors are thrown when parameter WebGLThreadSupport is set to true
1. Open the attached project ("case_1270915-WebGLTheadsSupport.zip")
2. Make a WebGL build
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails; errors are thrown ("Failed running../Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten_Win\python\22.214.171.124_64bit\python.exe")
Reproducible with: 2020.1.1f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a16
Couldn't test with 2018.4.26f1 (WebGL threads not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio