Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Missing icalls used by JSON library
Test project builds now but fails to run:
"Not implemented: GetBootTime"
"Not implemented: Il2CppTypeCompare::compare"
"Not implemented: TypeNameParser::ParsePropertiesOptional"
"Not implemented: TypeNameParser::ParseTypeModifiersOptional"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D