Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[WebGL] Build fails with "IL2CPP compile failed" errors
Il2cppcore.dll did not run properly results in failure of WebGL Build
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Switch to WebGL Platform
4. Build and Run / Build
Note: Refer attached text file for the complete stack trace
Build fails due to il2cppcore.dll did not run properly
WebGL player builds gracefully without any failure
Working fine on:
Occurs only on Mac (Tested with 10.14)
Works fine on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown