Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
WebGL build fails when folder names inside project contains . and _
1. Create new project in C:\ directory
2. Import Facebook SDK
3. Build and run project
4. Notice that build fails with exception: "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException:
Access to the path"
Reproducible: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f1
Not reproducible: 5.4.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.