Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
WebGL build fails when folder names inside project contains . and _
1. Create new project in C:\ directory
2. Import Facebook SDK
3. Build and run project
4. Notice that build fails with exception: "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException:
Access to the path"
Reproducible: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f1
Not reproducible: 5.4.2p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)