Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
WebGL build fails, conflicting with existing Emscripten&Python installation
Python binary path added to Environment Variable Path on Windows causes conflict with WebGL Build Tools
1. What happened
When attempting to make WebGL build i got the following error:
File "C:\tools\python\lib\site.py", line 176
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
a. Set path to a custom Python installation, such that python.exe is in the path and accessible from e.g. the command line (edit system environment variables > system variables > Path > add e.g. ;c:\tools\python;)
b. Launch Unity Editor after the change to the path variable.
c. Make a WebGL build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"