Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
WebGL build fails, conflicting with existing Emscripten&Python installation
Python binary path added to Environment Variable Path on Windows causes conflict with WebGL Build Tools
1. What happened
When attempting to make WebGL build i got the following error:
File "C:\tools\python\lib\site.py", line 176
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
a. Set path to a custom Python installation, such that python.exe is in the path and accessible from e.g. the command line (edit system environment variables > system variables > Path > add e.g. ;c:\tools\python;)
b. Launch Unity Editor after the change to the path variable.
c. Make a WebGL build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets