Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
WebGL build fails, conflicting with existing Emscripten&Python installation
Python binary path added to Environment Variable Path on Windows causes conflict with WebGL Build Tools
1. What happened
When attempting to make WebGL build i got the following error:
File "C:\tools\python\lib\site.py", line 176
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
a. Set path to a custom Python installation, such that python.exe is in the path and accessible from e.g. the command line (edit system environment variables > system variables > Path > add e.g. ;c:\tools\python;)
b. Launch Unity Editor after the change to the path variable.
c. Make a WebGL build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2