Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
WebGL build crashes when requesting ~255 character URL with UnityWebRequestMultimedia.GetAudioClip
How to reproduce:
1. Extract attached project from "caseWebGL1327368.zip"
2. Open the Command Prompt and navigate to the project's folder (cd "path")
3. In Command Prompt enter "py -3 -m http.server 8080"
4. In a browser, go to page "http://localhost:8080/" and navigate to folder "build1"
5. Click the button labeled "Load audio from long URL"
6. Observe local server crash
Reproducible with: 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1 (UnityWebRequest() not implemented)
First lines of stack trace:
1. Reproduction steps are written for Windows machines that have Python 3.x.x installed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved