Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
WebGL build crashes when requesting ~255 character URL with UnityWebRequestMultimedia.GetAudioClip
How to reproduce:
1. Extract attached project from "caseWebGL1327368.zip"
2. Open the Command Prompt and navigate to the project's folder (cd "path")
3. In Command Prompt enter "py -3 -m http.server 8080"
4. In a browser, go to page "http://localhost:8080/" and navigate to folder "build1"
5. Click the button labeled "Load audio from long URL"
6. Observe local server crash
Reproducible with: 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1 (UnityWebRequest() not implemented)
First lines of stack trace:
1. Reproduction steps are written for Windows machines that have Python 3.x.x installed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0