Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL][Audio] Setting audioSource.time gives different results in editor and in webgl builds
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene "Main"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press the "A" key on the keyboard rapidly
--- You should hear a distinct sound playing, every time you hit the key
--- audioSource.time = 36.40f is called
5) Build for WebGL and run
6) Press the "A" key on the keyboard rapidly
--- You should hear a different sound
--- Audio skips to a slightly earlier time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown