Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL][Audio] Setting audioSource.time gives different results in editor and in webgl builds
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene "Main"
3) Enter play mode
4) Press the "A" key on the keyboard rapidly
--- You should hear a distinct sound playing, every time you hit the key
--- audioSource.time = 36.40f is called
5) Build for WebGL and run
6) Press the "A" key on the keyboard rapidly
--- You should hear a different sound
--- Audio skips to a slightly earlier time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Apr 21, 2017 12:38
Reproduced in Unity 5.5.2.