Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Application.ExternalCall throws exception if called function is missing
-e: see title, for Webplayer it just does nothing in that case and throws no exception or error
--make a scene with Application.ExternalCall (http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Application.ExternalCall.html)
--build & run for WebGL
--NOTICE content stops because of the thrown exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown