Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WebGL] Application.ExternalCall throws exception if called function is missing
-e: see title, for Webplayer it just does nothing in that case and throws no exception or error
--make a scene with Application.ExternalCall (http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Application.ExternalCall.html)
--build & run for WebGL
--NOTICE content stops because of the thrown exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade