Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
WebAssembly built game does not work if WebGL Memory size is not multiple of 16
How to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project file
2. Switch to WebGL platform
3. In Player, Settings mark WebAssembly(experience) true and set WebGL Memory Size higher than default (for example 400mb)
4. Build Game and open in browser
Expected result: Game opens without errors
Actual result: Game didn't work, error appears: "Uncaught (in promise) LinkError: WebAssembly Instantiation: memory import 540 has larger maximum than maximum 6560, got 6656"
Reproduced with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Reproduced with: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected