Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
WebAssembly built game does not work if WebGL Memory size is not multiple of 16
How to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project file
2. Switch to WebGL platform
3. In Player, Settings mark WebAssembly(experience) true and set WebGL Memory Size higher than default (for example 400mb)
4. Build Game and open in browser
Expected result: Game opens without errors
Actual result: Game didn't work, error appears: "Uncaught (in promise) LinkError: WebAssembly Instantiation: memory import 540 has larger maximum than maximum 6560, got 6656"
Reproduced with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Reproduced with: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete