Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Web Platform][Windows] After Build And Run, Editor hangs on Shutdown on Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project (e.g. Empty 3D project)
2. Open Build settings and switch to WebGL
3. Build and Run
Observe that build completes and opens in web browser
4. Click the close X icon to close the main Unity Editor window
What happens: Hold on (busy for xx:xx) dialog opens and remains open. The editor does not quit.
Waiting for Unity's code to finish executing
- Open Windows Task Manager.
- Find the Unity Editor process
- Expand it to show child processes
- Right click and choose 'End task'
This then closes the Unity Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up