Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Web Platform][Windows] After Build And Run, Editor hangs on Shutdown on Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project (e.g. Empty 3D project)
2. Open Build settings and switch to WebGL
3. Build and Run
Observe that build completes and opens in web browser
4. Click the close X icon to close the main Unity Editor window
What happens: Hold on (busy for xx:xx) dialog opens and remains open. The editor does not quit.
Waiting for Unity's code to finish executing
- Open Windows Task Manager.
- Find the Unity Editor process
- Expand it to show child processes
- Right click and choose 'End task'
This then closes the Unity Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false