Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[Web Platform][Windows] After Build And Run, Editor hangs on Shutdown on Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project (e.g. Empty 3D project)
2. Open Build settings and switch to WebGL
3. Build and Run
Observe that build completes and opens in web browser
4. Click the close X icon to close the main Unity Editor window
What happens: Hold on (busy for xx:xx) dialog opens and remains open. The editor does not quit.
Waiting for Unity's code to finish executing
- Open Windows Task Manager.
- Find the Unity Editor process
- Expand it to show child processes
- Right click and choose 'End task'
This then closes the Unity Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device