Search Issue Tracker
Web Dashboard - Converting a manager account to user as an Org user is not possible
1. Create a project.
2. Invite another user to the project.
3. On the upper right corner of the Services Window, click go to Dashboard.
4. Navigate to your shared collaborate project.
5. Go to the users tab and promote your added user as a Manager.
6. Attempt to downgrade him to User.
Observed results: User role Manager cannot be downgraded to the role of User anymore, only Manager or Owner.
Expected results: User role Manager can be downgraded to the role of user.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player