Search Issue Tracker
Wav file is silent when switching it to "Force to mono"
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- find the wav file DropawayGroundSpaceShrapnel.wav
- uncheck "Force to mono" and apply
- play the file and notice the sound works
- check "Force to mono" and apply
- press play and notice that the sound cannot be heard
The problem is that the OGG encoder does not handle downmixing to mono when the source data is a 32 bit floating WAV file. So try to save it as 16 bit WAV (Audacity can do this).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar