Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
WASM streaming doesn't work using Build&Run Release builds
-e: when trying to have your build served from the built-in webserver it fails when WASM streaming is enabled
--open attached project/create new one
--enable WASM streaming in player settings
--make sure Development Build is unchecked
--NOTICE that the build fails to run in the brower and errors are logged into the console
---wasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Response has unsupported MIME type
---falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
---failed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: wasm validation error: at offset 4: failed to match magic number
---CompileError: "wasm validation error: at offset 4: failed to match magic number"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Oct 07, 2021 09:35
not fixed in 2021.1.21f1
Mar 29, 2021 06:37
Still not fixed in 2020.3 LTS
Aug 18, 2020 11:41
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Dec 07, 2019 09:39
still not work for me.
Oct 01, 2019 12:11
Maybe you've at any time assumed producing an guide?